Due to the nature of consolidation business in Kenya, All consolidators under route A works with customs controlled and appointed CFS which are fully automated and efficient in LCL handling.
We work in close partnership with some of the East Africa’s most established and technologically advanced cfs operators. such includes Consolebase Ltd based in Mombasa kenya.
The CFS we operate offers Secure Transfer of containers by rail within two days, avoiding road congestion and truck queues at Port. Weighbridges delay road trucks delivering to Nairobi by 24 hours at cost 1 Day’s additional interest on Cargo not delivered.
CFS & Warehouse Facilities
- CCTV Surveillance & Alarm systems, full electric fence,
- 24 hour Manned Gates with biometric access control systems.
- Fast rail link between the port and varius cfs and warehouses
- Direct rail link to Nairobi & neighbouring countries
- Banking services onsite
- Efficient yard operations & control
- Extended working hours
- Reliable equipment
- Onsite offices for KRA, KEBS, KEPHIS, National Police etc
- No premium transport costs, limit congestion
- No agent release delays
- No additional storage or haulage wait time
- Settles disputes promptly thus avoiding cargo delays
- One control point
- No additional port fees
- No claims, cargo loss & lower premiums